With the growing concerns facing the COVID-19 novel coronavirus the health and safety of our community and our guests remains a top priority. In order to do our part in the fight against this pandemic, we feel responsible to inform you what extra measures Fenwick Farms Brewing Company is doing in response.
- We are taking extra sanitation measures, including increased disinfection of point of sale terminals and commonly used surfaces like menus, phones, and condiment holders.
- We are requiring sick employees to stay home. Managers will be sending home employees who exhibit any signs of sickness.
- We are actively monitoring health reports from cdc.gov as well as in.gov.
What can you do?
- Take care of yourself. Wash your hands frequently, apply sanitizer often. Avoid contact with those who are sick. Stay home when you’re sick. Cover your mouths and nose when coughing and sneezing.
- Let’s take care of one another. Keep an eye on those close to you, particularly the elderly and those with compromised immune systems.
- For more information on the Coronavirus, please visit the CDC’s website for the latest updates.
- We kindly ask that if you choose not to join us for your reservation, please inform us in advance.
We take pride in everything we put our name on. That includes the service we offer every member of this community. We will continue to take additional measures and monitor health reports as we go through this uncertainty together.
Questions, comments or concerns we welcome you to contact us.
The Founders of Fenwick Farms Brewing Company.